At EUROMEDIA we take your privacy seriously and are fully committed to treating the information we collect from you in a safe and responsible manner. We are committed to protecting and respecting your right to privacy.
Should our policy require updating, a new version will be posted on our website
1. HOW AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You can provide us with personal information in the following ways :
- fill in the contact form on our website
- give us your business card at a meeting
- send us an email requesting further information
- leave your résumé on our website
We can collect your personal information by:
- obtaining it from one of our partners
- acquiring a data base with your name on it
- finding it on internet or anywhere where your information is publicly available
The type and quantity of personal data we collect varies depending on the nature of your relationship with us :
- Name and contact details: Last name and first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact details such as delivery address.
- Login credentials: password, password tips and similar security information used for authentication and web account access
- Demographic data: age, gender, etc.
- Details of your contract: information necessary to manage our customer relationship
- Your interactions with us: the content of messages, e-mails, letters or telephone calls
- Data captured by security cameras
2. HOW AND WHY DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide the goods and services you have requested
- Improve our goods and services
- Conduct our business operations
- Carry out marketing activities
- Comply with legal obligations
- Manage human resources
3. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We share your personal data with your consent or if required with the following third parties:
- Service providers
- Banks and other entities that handle payments/provide financial services
- Business partners
- Other company subsidiaries
- Legal or regulatory authorities
- Parties involved in potential or ongoing legal proceedings or to help us establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
4. WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE USE TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
EUROMEDIA may occasionally provide strategic partners with your personal data. We collect, use and share your personal data as long as a legal basis exists:
- If you have given your express consent
- because we need to in order to fulfill or take measures to conclude a contract
- because it is in our legitimate interest
- because we need to in order to comply with the law
5. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY?
In certain cases where we may need to transfer your data to a place outside the EU or a country that may not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, we will ensure that your personal data has similar levels of protection as required in accordance with EU rules and regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be kept as long as necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
This includes keeping some personal data after the termination of our relationship for example for the purposes of resolving potential disputes and for ongoing or potential legal proceedings, to keep a record of our services and to comply with our legal obligations and defend our rights.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
We use technical and organisational security measures on a regular basis to ensure prevention of data loss, misuse or non authorised changes to your personal data.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS?
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data. In accordance with regulations in relation to data privacy, you have the right to:
- Access: You have the right to know if we hold any of your personal data and if that is the case you have the right to obtain access to said data. This includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal information that is being processed, as well as other information concerning how it is processed
- Rectification: you have the right to ask for the rectification where such data is inaccurate
- Deletion: You may ask that your personal information be deleted
- Restriction: you have the right to access said data and restrict the use of your personal data under certain circumstances
- Transferability: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you gave us or ask that it be transferred to another company in a commonly used format and machine legible
- Opposition: You may object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes (e.g. marketing purposes)
You may also withdraw consent to use your personal data, at any time and you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority if you feel that your rights have not been respected.
9. CONTACT US
EUROMEDIA – Service Juridique
29 avenue George Sand – 93210 Saint-Denis
email : firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel : +33 (0)184.108.40.206.00